Friday, July 23, 2004

so you think as adults you have the right to spew geysers and hurl violent insults at your child with the justification that your old. your God. therefore You rule. i am sick of your frenetic finger pointing. your deliriously demented blood of a bitch sort of verbal abuse and insane pandemonium. you just raised hell out of nowhere and blamed me for being scurrilous.
i say it again. I AM NOT BEING DEFIANT. your behavior is disgusting. it is hateful and repulseful. you deliberately hurled insults like "bitch" to my face with the full intent of hurting me and now you defend yourself on the premise that you were furious, you were irrational, you didn't mean for it to come out this way. but anyway, you were right in saying that because these are the consequences that i would have to face anywhere if that really happened.
WHAT THE FUCK??!! so your not apologetic? not in the least bit chagrined at the fact that you just broke my heart and smashed it into thousands of little serrated pieces? i hope one of them cuts your face and scars you for life. i don't care if you said that you didn't mean for the words to come out this way. as if any other syntax would lessen the malevolence and offense you did to me.
what sort of father figure is this? telling me to repent before My Lord, as if you didn't hurt me as much as i hurt you. your behavior is ten times more heinous and contemptible than mine.
whatever it is, i'm mollified now. my mom just laughed.
all's fine now..
for the moment

Joyce Lim unzipped at 11:57 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia