Friday, October 22, 2004

darling

my dog is little Mr Popular now. the whole world knows his name. this strange phenomenon actually occurs rather frequently, it's just that i never really thought of it much. there'd be weird people, mostly children who come up to my gate and shriek "RRRUUSSSSS!!" through the gaps in the grills of my immensely tall iron gate as if they were hollering through a speaker.

but today was a little bit different. a police car drove right past my house, the driver wound down the window and called for my dog. he then made a 3 point U turn and reversed back and drove out of my neighbourhood but not before driving past my house again and this time his partner also started calling for my dog one last time. like what the hell?! since when did everybody started knowing his name?

curious and curious-er. i don't even know my neighbour's dogs' name and they've been around here longer than Russ has. oh well Mr popular here doesn't exactly love strangers, especially males. he bites, his a golden retriever but his exceptionally fierce. bother bother..

My Mr popular is nosing his way up to my room again. haha. i love doggy love. his sucha cute darling warling.

P.S such rare diabetic sweetness on my blog is only reserved for my canine companion

Joyce Lim unzipped at 3:00 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia