Saturday, October 23, 2004

serendipity

i hate hate surprises. the kinds that leave you with optimistic serendipity but apprehension leaves a blackberry pink purple stain in your tongue.

so it is with this princeton application forms i found in my mail this morning. it's obvious they're just sending out random forms to pple around the world considering i didn't send them my SAT scores. why would they want a smutty little midget like me who performs so lousily in school. so that explains it.

of course there's this nagging voice at the back of my head telling me to DO IT. just fricking do it, fuck care and apply. who cares if my prelim and block tests results suck to the core.

but burge will probably laugh at my 2 minute conceit la. SIAN

Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:34 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia