Friday, June 17, 2005

this just in

this just in.
my mom says i look like that girl who posed naked on her blog sarongpartygirl.blogspot.com

lucky she's fat, and my mom paid me a rather nice compliment
"And your not! TADA! so it's not you"

YES TADA.. happy happy OF COURSE IT"S NOT ME

it was in the papers yesterday.

like wtf, my MOM says i look like her
i am bloody traumatised now
imagine going out into the streets and have millions of pairs of eyes glued to my ass

i'm about to have a mental breakdown.

seriously, not for anyone's sake but just give her a break la. she's getting all this flak just cos she's singaporean. who would give a damn if she weren't chinese

Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:34 AM with 2 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
hahaa.... that's like damn funny la.. anw, she was from my sch.. my cca-mate..
 
btw, she's not a singaporean. she's a malaysian.. :P
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia