Thursday, January 19, 2006

Peas and Joy

more photos. it's back to school with hong, russ, bimbo president and more more more much more!



my virgin ride in hong's car! and can you see my cute cousin?



back to school tricks



Yellow



ooh that oomph factor



that's the vision outside my study window



my cosy pinky room. behind that door is my adjoining study room



what it looks like when it's dark and raining outside. that cold snug winter feel



charlene



bimbo president and her fishball



it's supposed to look like a family portrait but bernard's too short






look at that mouth. period. HAHA



bimbo tried to be funny and leave me out of the photo



that's how mad i got



baby looks grumpy



forced him to smile



his giving the camera the -_- look

Joyce Lim unzipped at 6:00 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia