Monday, September 04, 2006

The Future's Past

would you believe me when i say
we used to spend the summer
in the fields where we would play.
catcheroo and times you swung me high.
did you notice how high
i cried.

Would you believe me if i said
you wrote a letter or two
and declared our souls rang true.
you believe it now,
would you believe it then?

Would you believe me if i told
the truth about tomorrow.
That we're few years too early
and one break away estranged.

Would you say my eyes are your eyes,
my hands on your chest your hands.
Would you say you know it now,
you've always known it then.

Would your hand find mine.
Would your heart seek mine
And find affinity before our time.



I thought it would be interesting if i had to go back in time and relive my years. How could i convince the younger pok that a few years down the road he'd be with me. me, the pesky little worm.





Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:49 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia