Friday, October 01, 2004

and when i doubt, prove

i swear i never have much luck with guys. the first guy i met way back in nursery fell into the toiletbowl after trying to figure out how the damn thing flushed. my first boyfriend committed arson and got his ankle badly sprained. and the most recent one got hit where it hurts most by a golf club.

i'm just kidding.

but i swear guys are truly truly horrible hypocritical bastardy homosapiens. at least this is applicable to most of them who have tried to court me in one way or another. Lies, lies and more crap. unreliable, irresponsible absolute jerkoffs who fall in love with the body and not the soul. did i say "Love"? i'm sorry i meant "Lust".

oh woe is me. shall i never find a significant other who understands right through to the austere me? who recognises my diabolical laughter, my every smirk, my every grin, my every sorrow, wish or fantasy?

so Love, denigrates into a self effacing need. Men are all like Othello. He doesn't love Desdemona, for if he did, he would not have murdered her. She is but his trophy wife, bestowing upon him status, his physical proof that he has risen in a white man's world.

He doesn't love her, for if he did he would have granted her clemency. Othello loves only himself, himself as lover and leader. His flamme, his gloire, he has reified and deified her, his Oscar-Emmy-Statuette and doll.

i am no doll. enough said.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:00 PM with 8 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
hello! :) commenting cause i think 0 comments is a very sianish thing. don't be disillusioned! nor end up being skeptical of future guys cause of the past! it's unfair to them! whee~
 
haha you have successfully livened up my comments box. thanks for dropping by
 
so u finally agree wit me huh huh huh.
 
I think it's a generalised statement, are all guys like that? It may be true for some guys, but it need not be for all guys ya know? So dun worry, I think the perfect guy would come by some day ;)
 
"not all guys are like that, give them a chance" talk sounds suspiciously guy-ish anyway. moreover, it's obvious - of course it's a generalization....duh.

u know how you always find something when you least expect it... look elsewhere, smile, and carry on. (:
 
hah yes i know there are nice guys out there. i never attract the decent ones and that's my tragic flaw. bahhhh
 
this comment is by your dearest friend shuyi who refuses to sign off her name only at the end.

hello darling! i just wanted to let u know that i was here.. i know i dont get to talk to u very often especially while im all the way over here.. but know that i still think about u often!

i really miss our crazy cycling days or just going over your place or the playground or to eat roti prata!..

think of me always too! love u lots~
 
hello darling!!!!!!!! i see you online on icq sometimes but i never msg cos i think it's only your bro or sth. hope life's treating you right over there, after my A's i'll have more time for you when you come back :)
love you always too my dear dear dear not so near neighbour take care haha
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia