Saturday, November 27, 2004

u got someone else

i got my probably not so well deserved rest today. 13 hours of sleep out of 24 is more than sufficient no? anyway yesterday was the penultimate paper and i'm terribly happy i got to spend my day out with my friends. movies eating gossipping clubbing dancing like a red blooded woman oooh yeah babaye.

oh well.. my whole life, attenuating towards this end. now what? i feel suddenly at a loss. it's disparaging to know your thrown into another inward-development phase without a clue where to begin. what should i do? teach lit and english in sec schs? become a telemarketer, or work at some recruitment agency where i heard they pay you at least $1200. i'm all about the moolah, and i love talking by the way. hah, so i like to get a job tt allows me to open my orifice as often as possible. but i'll prob pick the job tt pays the most and moonlight as a tuition teacher.. if ANY kid wants me to teach hah. i can't teach science nor econs. english, lit, history, sec sch maths are my best safest bets. please leave a comment if you'd like tuition from me, i promise to be gentle.

now excuse me if i sound too materialistic. i just want good money to roll in. so i can lavish on my parents for pretty makeovers and give my grandma a diamond ring. they never like to spend their own money, i shall do that on their behalf. and buy a stellarfellar camera to quench my narcisstic pleasures. my grandma's pretty upset cos my greatgrandma is withering away in a hospital. i shall resolve to make her happy and buy her stuff she likes once i get my first pay.

i like my zen boy. i have dozens of playlists for every circumstance, or hour of the day. say it starts raining, and i'm curled up at home in my cozy bed, or beside the window in a sofa, i have the exact songs to accompany this romantic rustic atmosphere. i named the playlist "fresh out of laundry". it does give a rather homey refreshing feel doesn't it? like lavendar smells and pristine white sheets, like moonlight kisses and city lights-nights in motion.

or maybe i'm at the beach, and i think to myself, how cool it would be to be riding and slashing through the waves. my playlist spells "TEQUILA" and i play songs by longbeach, the ventures, the champs, sublime for a little surfer tribal beach feel.

i have this favourite song though. by Bap Kennedy. perfectly calming and utterly bathetic. perfect for nights when i'm walking home alone.

i can feel my heart
and it's fit to burst
i try to clean it up
but i just get worse

wish i could fall
on a night like this


it's times like these i wish i could share my heart's tunes with someone else.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 7:46 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia