Tuesday, November 02, 2004

right

i wanted to blog about ben affleck's stupidity but someone beat me to it. what arrogant shitheads the americans are.

"i'm very interested in politics" ben affleck says.

Rrriight. we have a saying here bennifer.. in CHINESE actually.
gui3 cai2 xiang1 xing4 ni3
it simply means kiss my godforsaken arse only cos the defecated matter inside would believe you.

i was ranting on and on to my dad about how these people should just shut up if they don't know anything. but my dad told me very matter of factly that the americans have every right to behave like this. they are after all still the superpower.

-_- and so they are. fine. i shall shut up.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 8:45 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia