Wednesday, March 02, 2005

felted

after all our litanies of love and declarations of forever; just strip away that three word revolutionary phrase "I Love You" and constant refutations of "he doesn't have to be handsome as long as his _______ and ______ and _______" ,( i don't know you fill in the gaps), i've begun to ghoul up the melting pot and discovered something less sensational but infinitely short and sweet.

you see, all i want is somebody who'll still hold my hand when my body is sluggish, aged and cold. succinct and remarkably captivating an ideal. no less idealistic from pipe dreams of happy childhood first love romances but still less extravagant is it not?

say it's me you adore from volumes of memories spilling out, from whence he speaks into me through those white and blue shutters of his eyes, voluminous thoughts pouring forth of how we once use to be, how we dreamt we could be and of how we are.

so allow me to better my answer whenever people ask me what i'd look for in a guy. convalesce my neverending sproutings of physical, intellectual and emotional desideratums and essentials and know that all i ask for is someone who kindles our lovestory every waking day till the day we book a flight up to those ample fields of green and corn.

-- the embers left from earlier fires,
The light in the eye grown dim, shall duly flame again


by Walt Whitman

Joyce Lim unzipped at 2:40 AM with 2 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
are you ok? blog!
 
alv is that you? haha
i'm fine la just rather busy.. sorry if i haven't been entertaining u with silly trifles of my life but you can't always depend on me you know ;)
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia