Monday, August 08, 2005

it has come to this

i want to end this friendship.
if you can even call it thus.

i can take rejection. pain even. but not disrespect and definitely not humiliation.

i ask myself what you've done for me in the months we've known each other and frankly besides admitting the fact that we have fun when we meet up, or talk,; the answer is-nothing. oh we have our soul baring conversations surely you might say. but may i just pose this question to you; how much do you really know me?

don't say "i know about you", because everybody does.
say "i know you", but you can't, because you don't.
i think i know you better than you know me because you know
NOTHING
OF
me.

you were one of the first i told about my trips to the hospital earlier this year. but i got more wisecracks about my horoscope than you really caring.

you may think you do.
caring,
but bubbling from the core is really just you yourself alone, on that grand journey to self discovery.

but we all are,
so what do i give a fuck for.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 10:42 PM with 1 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
you're Heard and understood
chill
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia