Saturday, October 08, 2005

teardrop

and you don't know how i'm feeling.
at all, at all.

sigh.
and if you think your hearing me cry, your probably right. why does pain evoke eloquence. right now i cannot find the apposite of expressions to beautifully pen my litany of angst. but know this, the compressions, repressions and twosided aches are driving me insane. a pillow for a tourniquet, a heavy quilt for a comforter.
and the void, so tender-rough and raw
and as the tears irrigate through me
i wish we could go back to how we were

and i feel this is a good night for poems, mood, music, words and love.
but i outstrip myself.
and i have none tonight.
none but the music that beats surreptitiously between the paroxysmal dusty gritty walls of me.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 11:25 PM with 1 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
i can't say i understand what's going through your life now but keep you chin up.
"lights will guide you home" if only you'll allow yourself to be guided
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia