Wednesday, February 08, 2006

isn't that.. no wait.. Huh?

this is my friend's nephew. He looks high on something hahaha.


and i feel lonely without ipodywody. nevermind, you just come back to me a better person, fully charged and we'll get it on ok? walks and bustrips are never the same without you playing those midnight flapdoodle blues. your the reason why i decided not to go running today. how can i go running without you playing all those gutsy songs to push me on! oh when will you come back to me my darling boo

and then another person just asked me why did i get the black motorola razr instead of pink. and then today somebody called me bimbo cos i didn't know what a F-head hammer was. screw it la.

sometimes i worry myself endlessly over trivial things like, oh no, what if my future boyfriend/fiancee/husband discovers i'm actually just inept sometimes and decides to breakup/breakoff/divorce me? somebody actually got quite pissed with me not so long ago when i couldn't get the direction of "home/away" right while playing ultimate frisbee. and i kept messing up and forcing e opposition to throw in e opposite direction and when i threw or tried to catch i kept screaming and laughing and asking people throughout the game where THE FUCK WAS HOME OR AWAY? MY LEFT? WAIT.. YOUR LEFT? no wait...
EAST OR WEST?!?!?!!

ya that friend thought i was trying to act cute. FUCK LA go put your toe in your mouth la what act cute.
i like hanging out with people from the old days. new people just think i'm trying to act ditzy while actually being rather intelligent (although that's a compliment, yay i'm intelligent so i shouldn't be behaving like that.... wadever...)

so back to my main gripe, i hope my future significant other can put aside my ahem, intelligent smart-ass witty remarks sometimes and take my silliness in his stride.

becos, i'm just dumb like that sometimes. and your supposed to be like Seth Cohen and go "ohhh Summer you itty bitty thing that was so cute come here" and gives her a smacking kiss on the forehead.

now that's reward for being dumb, at least your cute.. awwww :)

Joyce Lim unzipped at 2:18 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia