Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ritzy Glitzy and all that jazz

what a fabulous magical weekend. i love ritz carlton, i love breakfast in bed, i love fluffy pillows clean laundered sheets and plush bedroom slippers. our saturday night spilling into a sunday kind of love. love songs warming the wintry heart, god, how could i ever know what i wrote in my previous post could come true. so so true.

i think the best part was disappearing and making me wait in the basement toilet and incurring the wrath of the security guard who kept telling me that "The Ritz has a toilet on the lobby miss you don't have to come here" and making me anxious and calling me and telling me to take out my wallet even after much protest from me and finding a roomkey snug in its leathery hideout.

fuck i kept saying fuck and oh my god oh my god. i think i spoilt the moment. haha

shit la. ok i'm spoiling it again. so lovely lovely. so lovely and charming and luminous. :)

more photos soon



Joyce Lim unzipped at 9:27 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia