Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i lub bimbo day!

this is my tribute to one of nature's best bimbo ever. the Ouster, The Queen, The Bimbo Whatever! char char has had her poor ears screamed into by me over the phone, laughed at my lame jokes, stood up for me in e face of detractors and romanticised and screamed and wriggled her way with me through quite a few years of school, life, work, love and sentosa trips and clubbing nights and movies and boring shopping days and rugby trainings and oogling at guys blah blah blah...

and.. how could i forget, bimbo 'conveniently' DITCHED ME at 11.59pm on a saturday night because she was tired and she didn't wanna watch Casanova with me and yum. Did she eventually watch another show with the unused ticket stub? We will never know. Did she really feel THAT tired that she had to leave me alone with yumyum on another last minute date? We will never know. for the secrets of the hearts of bimbos stay within their hearts, if not their head. hahaha

YAY! bimbo misses bimbo la. you know bimbos can't exist on their own for long right? they need each other! after exams we'll bimbo around like before ok. without BERNARD! ahem haha





Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:36 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia