Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hell hath no fury like a woman

and in the world of blogdom, bloggers would know that DaphneTeo queen of bullshit has returned to public blogging, meaning public showoff. we all know we shouldn't take people like her who blog seriously, but it gets on your nerves when they are so ignorantly stupid and enjoying it so.

"i'm not blogging publically but now my life is perfect i just want to share it with all of you"
good god daphne, i wouldn't wanna take any part in tearing your perfect life apart, so why should i care if your happy or not
"i broke up with erik again and my dad's flying me to -------- to recuperate."
Ya, i think i needed a major heart surgery when mine broke up with me Daphne dear.
"I'm going to purdue to study with bf1.... (a year later).. i'm going to Shanghai to study with bf2.. (months later) i think i'm going to ------ to recuperate after my breakup"
As hong aptly put it, she doesn't ever need to graduate, her dad's able to afford her studying her wholetime.
"I hope your as happy as me now that i've gotten back with bf2342....."
Good gracious dear nobody can ever ever be AS happy as you, in fact, that's what we all aspire to be in the future, to be as happy as you. you hit that benchmark for us daphne, you go girl!

i could go on forever
stay tuned!

Joyce Lim unzipped at 12:40 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia