Sunday, July 25, 2004

this solitary ant was crawling up my hand. he must be a pretty brave ant. i wonder how he got there. he crawled from my seat to my butt and up my back and across my arm and reached my hand?! pretty adventurous too this little guy.
which brings me to my next point. how the hell did he get onto my chair. he hid in my dog's fur and waited for my dog to lumber upstairs to find me before parachuting down onto my bedroom floor and begin his long dangerous track across parquet floors and mysterious high rised buildings and found his way into my adjoining study room. from there he swam through a huge patch of grass (my carpet)..(AMAZING.. he didn't get lost in the mazes of crop circles).. ya so anyway, his relentless toil finally paid off. he found the leg of my chair and climbed stealthily up like a silent killer, and finally got to the top of the plateau, found my nicely warmed butt sitting there and thought to himself..... AHA I"VE GOT HER!!
WEIRDO... that's all i said before i crushed the little thing and flicked him away to Under-Verse.
i've never seen anyone who courts death in this way before.
what a weird little fella sheesh.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 5:49 PM with 2 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
a very nyce entry dearie. enjoyed that :)
 
haha dearie you liked that?!? tt's so funny. it's a silly entry
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia