Saturday, July 02, 2005

decidedly

before i move on to the finer things in life like watching sappy rented dvds i just want to say that it's a glorious night tonight. destined for fine things.

as if God has different purple blacks for different nights. some to shine clear, others to hide fear; and some like this to shine all night long.

tonight i spent $14 on taxi fare. from orchard, home and back again, just because i forgot my coat and i was freezing to death in borders. at first reproachment gathered strength, but it soon died down. i mean after all, who can resent being chauffered to and fro in a cab under God's velvet blanket of stars. and i like what i saw as i looked out the window, me enveloped in my music bubble, chasing trees and moon in my little automobile. so i huddled against the window and peered contentedly out and my little paroxysmal heart stopped its dusty seizures and seemed to sigh whimsically through its gritty cages.

the silent ride/night ended far too soon.

i wish i had my own beetle. i could drive into the sunset again and again just me and my midnight flapdoodle blues, so i can sing my own song in my head and be positively alone.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 11:57 PM with 4 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
why do you always seem so sad?
cheer up!
 
heh.. okie
 
i was at borders too.
it's like freaking hot while i'm reading!

and yes... cheerup!
 
yeah? oh please borders is like an igloo.. and yes i'll try to cheerup thinks ya'll :)
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia