Thursday, August 25, 2005

i need you and you and you

i can't stand it. i've been leaving things in people's wallets lately and it drives me insane because murphy's law commands that these cards be of imperative "do or die" neediness JUST WHEN I DON"T HAVE IT WITH ME.

like first i leave my topshop discount card with one of my fellow pageant contestants with her and conveniently forget to take it back

then i leave my UOB mini in another friend's wallet because we were clubbing and i put it in there for safekeeping.

then i leave my IC in ANOTHER of my friend's wallet because we were clubbing and as usual i didn't wanna have to carry anything.

these are all unaffiliated incidences occurring on separate occasions

so now.. i'm a useless conditioned product of consumerism because i can't buy anything, i can't shop, i can't club because of abovesaid reasons.

and tonight some are doing dblO while i have to be content with doing nothing till i get my IC back tomorrow, hopefully, because Zouk is most imperative tomorrow. sigh

Joyce Lim unzipped at 8:27 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia