Sunday, September 18, 2005

trouble breathing

this extempore goes out to:
i'm only asking for a little consistency on your part. is that so hard? you, you and fucking you. your tiddle taddle, your pontification your malicious contumely and your haphazard erratic indifference.

fuck this shit.

i don't deserve this. i've been exceptionally concilliatory. it's you, always you and never me. freedom. the stuff of things,
that when talk is obligated, so
when action is demanded, go.
the right to remain in my hemisphere of moral portion without your curveballs of spiteful banter.

and you, you just don't understand the inner workings of my secrecy. you don't try.
ironical, because i try to understand yours.

god just leave me be
leave me to the songs that make and break me
the stuff of fools and legends.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:42 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia