Friday, September 02, 2005

random spurts

zhihong made me somersault 4 times today. on her monkuputubom. (meaning "her apple laptop" for non english speakers). she suddenly yelped in giggles:

"i have something to show you on my laptop but i think you'll kill me hur hur"

whereupon i left my seat very encouragingly.. whereupon she had this photo of me doing back raises (please see previous entry "faking it").. whereupon she clicked "rotate 90 degrees" three thousand fricking times.

and i somersaulted. hoo.ray. try it. it really works.. wow. -_-

and we just had a laugh about how our passwords reflect our attitudes on life. obviously my misnomer "Princess" isn't exactly such a misnomer after all.

and i just saw my friend's msn nick. "who invented 8 am lectures?!?!?!"
and i laughed when i saw it considering his perpetually sleeping in EVERY SINGLE lecture that his been to since school started. i kid you not.

and thousands of flies are flying into my dormie now. and there's this one very big flying ant whose doing the cha cha and samba on my table.

his dead now. the poor fellow.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 7:34 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia