Thursday, November 24, 2005

The boyfriend

uni exams are a pain in the ass. nothing much to study, but still unbearably irritating and boring. and i have a paper tomorrow but my bed screams for attention. Like now would be a good time to actually have a boyfriend who'll bring you milo in the wee small hours of the night. i'd imagine myself fussing over my books, oblivious to the surroundings and TADA, he lets himself in and surprises me with my favouritest drink of the year HOORAY. that would be meltingly sweet. i would reward him with plenty of you-know-what hurhur hoho. i'm more a small little things count than a great big present to last me the whole year kinda girlfriend/friend.

It's when your really busy that you wish you had somebody to actually miss and think about. ah well.. who wants me to miss them? now's a good time to enter your name and drop it in the comments box. My comments box have been stark nakedly empty recently why why why?

ok.. nevermind! i shall start the ball rolling by entering somebody whom i know will want me to miss her.
Miss Zheng ZhiHong!!!!! yay

-_- oh god.. it's pathetic when you can only think of ONE person who'll want to be remembered by you. Numero Uno.
Alamak, la pathetique soul, woe is me :(

Joyce Lim unzipped at 11:05 PM with 3 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
hi can i volunteeer my name??or ROY LIANG's one better?
 
MOUTH CHEW!! not funny ok hahahah. MUDMAN is YOUR best friend not mine la PLEASE
 
i want to volunteer myself too ;) grinz
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia