Sunday, October 29, 2006

A wish in a stocking

I have decided to post a wish-list as a cunning and subtle means by which i inform others available options suitable to spreading good christmas cheer.

1. Bring me go-karting. Somebody hasn't fulfilled this promise yet.

2. Write me little nice poems, enlightening quotes, words that border on the sublime and mail em, slip em under my door, or tie them to Russ's collar, whatever; i adore surprises.

3. Rent dvds to do with christmas and have a good clean cry with plenty of food and company.

4. Russ would like a new bone. and maybe a new owner haha.

5. And i would like a new christmas tree complete with decorations.

6. I would like more going out times.

7. I'd like a watch, timeless and classic in style so that it'll last through all kinds of seasons. Mine's defaced and worn because i wear it everyday since the day i got it.

8. A video recording of the 1997 Television Show of Scott Hamilton's Upside Down featuring him and ekaterina gordeeva skating to Charlie Chaplin's Smile.

9. A video recording of Disney's Valentine montage aired on TV in 1993? I don't know exactly when, but what i do know is that as a child I've always loved Disney for her simple effulgent take on love and friendship.

10. I want my christmas eves back.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 3:23 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia