Thursday, November 09, 2006

i must be bored

i bought myself suspenders last week on impulse and now i'm deliberating whether i should wear em to school tomorrow, as well as meditating if i should type in short form like dis or spell em out like that. Back to suspenders, they look rather O.K from the front, but i didn't count on the back clip pulling up my jeans so high my crotch area seems a good one metre shorter. so anw, i mean anyway, there was this look i wanted to pull off but not everything turns out as hunky-dory as it should be. My suspenders pull up my jeans so much so that from the back, my ass looks badly in need of liposuction. boohoo.

i like trying to pull off weird quirky or punkass styles but i don't think the latter suits me, or that i suit them. ah well, talking of punkass styles makes me think of getting that tattoo i got customised for me last year. If you look very closely you can see my initial "J" at the bottom.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I want. i have half a mind to go get it done next month or something. And maybe i'm only saying this so Pok'll get a shock of his life when he sees this post and start railing at me tml. i mean tomorrow. It's a test, to see how often he imbibes daily readings of my life. hah. i must be bored.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:22 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia