Saturday, December 02, 2006

oh me oh my

i've received tonnes of emails asking useless questions but none ever ever bid. forget it. auction's off.
drained by yesterday's paper, I kept going on and on about how much i'd studied for this paper and how i'd kill myself if i don't get an a for this module. then pok commented in his usual way how I never do study much anyway and all I did for the past few weeks was watch tv, eat and sleep.

BUT, i shot back quickly, and then hushed up. i still think i should get an A.

nevermind, something got to me a few days ago and i think i wrote one too many harsh comments on a particular blogger. It was certainly not edifying. But i am simply amazed at the amount of time these uk students have. do they not slog it half as much as we nus/smu/ntu students do? every single night is party here, a party there, a drunken fit here, a photo galore night there. and then they get home and blog about the paucity of sleep and all for what? There has to be A POINT made. God knows. so what's your point, i feel like asking them all the bloody time.

nevermind, shall i share my travel plans with you? it's texas, then newyork during spring break (I hope), and hopefully an LA after, san francisco maybe with flowers in my hair, and if the US government insists I get out of the country and come in again as a tourist after my student visa expires a trip to Canada to visit Aunt Dolly would be nice. Last stop new york again and i get to see hong.

i hope pok gets the time to fly over just once to visit me.

righto, waxing lyrical will start when exams end. shall i spare you another one of my annual christmassy posts?

Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:37 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia