Tuesday, July 27, 2004

before you sue

i'm a terrible narcissist. if you've been a faithful reader of xiaxue's blog you would have chanced upon her entry on "Love Yourself Day". basically she posted up photos of herself in the same place, under the same lighting, in the same clothes, with the same pose, under the same name hundreds of times.
basically i'm something like her. only i don't post everything up on my blog for sick voyeurism. i see a camera and i'll go YUM!! my eyes gleam with desire like a little tot's lust for real food when his sick of soddy pap. yes yes my eyes literally widen and i'll smile and jump at the camera, camera phones etc.. and squeal "yay!! take photos!!!" i WANNA TAKE PHOTOS!!! oh TAKE ME TAKE ME!!!!!... i scream in lascivious passion. somewhat reminiscent of swooning fans who kill themselves on roads chasing after celebrities. please think Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.
basically i like taking photos of myself. my best friend's camera has more photos of me than she has of herself in her Minolta eighth world wonder. Andre has plenty of consecutive shots of myself in his camera phone which i must admit, am very proud of. you press next again and again and all you see is me again and again and again. kinda like a short movie clip eh? :)
i am a self absorbed self indulgent egomaniac. so sue me. taking pictures of myself makes me a very happy person. wheeee
so anyway, i have a embarrassingly big-mama gigantic monstrosity i call the "Lousy minolta (used to be 10000th world wonder) camera" which i'd like to sell for er abt $100? i don't know.. and i don't care. i shall use the money to fund the "Buy Joyce a smaller sleeker and better camera Bursary"
So please PLEASE any interested buyers from the mammoth age are welcome to msg me and rid me of my monstrosity.
:) 99% of you reading this probably wouldn't really care

Joyce Lim unzipped at 12:14 AM with 1 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
NO! no camera for u. there'll be no end to your narcissm. hahaha
but then again. why do ppl like to take photos of themselves? maybe its the only way they can see themselves the way they want to. it's easier to take a nice picture than to live it with that same smile..
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia