Sunday, April 10, 2005

stillness

i pray everyday i smell the acrid blood dripping from the crown of thorns. that everyday i realise more and more the unfathomable love You have for me. that my eyes will be open, and the windows to my soul hinged back to the sills of heavens.

You straddled two crosses. one which yearned for you; the other mocked you. Eternal choices have eternal consequences. now i finally understand that you loved enough to let them make their individual choice.

i want to the world to know. that my Jesus loves me.
and i will claim my victory in Christ and love him back with my life at the foot of the cross.

simply because he loves me first.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 11:22 PM with 2 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
i pray everyday that i might have the same compulsion as you someday. your appetition inspires me.
 
:]
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia