Wednesday, October 26, 2005

in the wee small hours of the morning

after working on an essay for the whole day at Mccafe, it's nice to know i can always come back to a silly happy dog with big brown happy eyes and licky icky tongue, a cool cozy pink room with fluffy quilts and soft sofas and jazz and just plunge headfirst into a nestling soft corner and nuzzle my head up against a greentea smelling pillow.

oh yes, i went to Mc Cafe tdy for a spot of student learning. reminded me of the times i spent there agonising over A levels. and i sat one seat infront of the spot where i sat last year, watching raindrops splattering their mercurial bodies onto me with only the window for protection. and that led me to write, in what i consider to be one of my best posts last year, randomly and vividly.

ok my head hurts, boo, no faux magnum opus(es) for the time being. in fact, it has been quite a while since i wrote anything i really liked. but not now la,
my head hurts.

though it seems only yesterday to everything. and it would be so convenient to grasp this opportunity to write something witty and redolent, motivated by this sudden urge of reminiscence and feeling. it's not everyday i feel a strong need to pen a piece of myself down, but..
my head hurts.
so i shall take my leave as of now, hoping random impetus like this leaves enough of its residue to inspire me sufficiently enough to a later post.

Joyce Lim unzipped at 12:32 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia