Monday, November 28, 2005

Great times

found more photos!! these were taken earlier this year. shots of sacha, my bimbo president charlene, benny, mike, my godbrother, my cell leader's wedding, hwachong 03A14 and of course Mr Yucky Russ! Me and hong drank quite a bit at the wedding and i got red like tomato head, see if u can spot hoho.

yay. can't wait for christmas. can't wait for visions of melodies and sunscreen and glitterati.

PS. somebody actualy googled "03A14 Bimbo" and found this blog. AM I NEVER TO BE RID OF THIS MISNOMER??? unless other jcs have a 03A14 too. i must applaud this person who seemed really determined to find me then.




























Joyce Lim unzipped at 11:53 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia