Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Effulgent Lovely

i brought two girlies with me to mambo yesterday; it's their first time. Yay we love retro shit hoho. and it was christmas shopping today with the bimbo president and it rained the whole day. my goodness, i was in the cab on the way to the city when i realised it's getting oh so christmassy, with the lights, and the softness of the rain. Not the dull thud of water and threatening booms overhead, but silvery wisps of droplets caught up in the wind.

one day i'll spend christmas eve in a lounge overlooking the skyline, with cocktails, jazz and friends all around and smile at such merriness and camaraderie.

Words are falling from your lips like
Christmas to my hips
So dangerous the strangest feeling of being
I want willow trees and melodies and flowers counting
Hours till he's breathing leaving the rest behind


and then when i fall in love, it'll be forever this time. i know it.

Cause Im full of love

Like waves washes sands clean
And the sun sparkles meadows green

I want kisses and dresses
A late night message that cradles, halos me to sleep
Cause Im full of love
Yeah Im full of the above


i miss hongy, but it's just as well, i know she misses me too. :)

Like Christmas stays with you
Walk through darkened streets as we lay true
Lights from your heart lead me to you



Joyce Lim unzipped at 10:31 PM with 1 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
thanks for putting up my photo
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia