Saturday, December 10, 2005

Me, kickboxing and Russ

i went for another kickboxing session today. sigh somebody slip me a cheque for $688 so i can sign up for a proper package pronto

i promise to lend you my boxing gloves if you ever need them. ya right :(
Poor Yucky Russ will have his cute furry ass boxed by me all the time if i can't join the classes haha. His like a rubber mat. When i come out of the shower, i'll rub my feet dry on him. When i munch on candy infront of the tv, he lies just below the table so i can use him as a footstool. If i touch something gooey or sticky, and i'm lazy to wash it off, i'll let him lick my fingers clean before wiping my hands on his furry little head.

His like a golden plush carpet. he hates it when i blow into his ears. we used to play this game. i'd stretch out my finger and see if he manages to catch it between his teeth before i pull away. He'd purposely look in the opposite direction of my finger and then suddenly at the very last moment, whip round and catch me unawares. When we play fetch he steps all over me and forgets, in his excitement, that i'm so bruised. but it's ok, it's funny when he rests his chin on my lap and sighs his heavy sigh to show his tired of playing. i doubt he remembers the way we hung out at the playgrounds when he was a pup. With two front paws on my shoulders, i'd carry him like a baby and he'd fall asleep resting his head on my shoulder. ahhh.. the way he looks at you like his smiling just melts my heart. and his funny lolling tongue that's always the pinkest of pink. ooohhh i like to pinch his cheeks till his lips turns into an upturned smile and flop his big flappy ears inside out. so cute!! argh i just love him to death.

ps i just realised this post turned out to be more abt Russ than anything else. but his such a happy baby, it's hard not to smile back at him.

right.. photos to entertain all you voyeuristic minds, and to satisfy the exhibitionist self too



















Joyce Lim unzipped at 2:45 AM with 2 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
haha is that andre pulling your hair? HAHA so cute. russ is quite cute la. not so yucky. just smelly. HAHAH!
 
hahaha ya it's andre! jj just sent e photo so funny right! i dun even rem doin that..

haha if russ had cologne u might love him better
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia