Friday, December 08, 2006

Post and Postscripts



new blog--> limqihui.blogspot.com


-WHAT THE BLOODY FFFFFFFFFFF! POSTSCRIPT: STUPID BLOGGER. i upgraded my account and now i can't POST a new entry. i can only EDIT past entries. at this rate, i'm gonna have to have a new address. and this would SUCK becos i've become so attached to this one sigh. ARGH.-

AND AND TAUFIK HIDAYAT STRUCK ASIAN GOLD! put off THREE game points from his opponent, caught up and won that same set! AWESOME! a little bit of my schoolgirl crush is coming back.


hello. so my mom told me this morning she wasn't going to splurge on a christmas gift for me this year because I get to travel around the US of A next year and that's really more than enough and i quite agree.

so i said ok. there is just one christmas gift i want this year and it isn't bought with a single cent! but you MUST say yes i told my mom. that kind of question is dangerous she said but had to force out a yes because i tickled her so hard she went red in the face.

so yay, pok gets to sit at the table with us this christmas and try my grandma's turkey stuffing and christmas cake and he gets to join in the fun when we play pictionary and guesstures hooray! I am games master for christmas hoho

and today, as usual, more photos of me than of pok heh :)






Joyce Lim unzipped at 2:37 AM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia