Thursday, July 29, 2004

audacious joy

someone asked me today about the things i love. i'm feeling unusually happy tonight. i shall just blog down what i told him shall i?
i adore the rain, with the rainswept kisses to swing me along. i adore a walk down the lane to nowhere, (preferably the one that was less travelled by), but more so with a beloved by my side.
i love singing in the rain. with my face towards the moody clouds and singing the gloom away. with my rubber boots swishing amidst muddy tadpoles and grassy fields, hopping about splashing gaily in cream coloured puddles. maybe throw my hood down and let the rain soak me through. to run drenched, soaking in delight to a nearby shelter laughing merrily oh so gay. oh mmmm.. da doo da doop da de..
i love being happy, that glorious feeling of being in love. i love laughing at the clouds, so dark and shining above. let the soft tinkling voices of song chase my senses while i snuggle up nice and tight among cushions with a happy bevy of friends surrounding me. hmmm what else? to marvel at a book sipping a cuppa watching the sun slanting down by a transparent roof; to watch the world go by whilst i transcend borders, ageless and fearless into literary worlds unknown.
i fancy singing into the night, sailing down a shimmering river with the skyline for a picture and love as my companion. so let the snow fall down and catch my tongue as it spirals downwards, with a happy holiday and christmas presents to spread the cheer. to catch my partner's hands and spin in dizzy circles round and round and round till we both fall down red, breathless and wild with glee.
what a glorious feeling i know. so many things to put a smile on my face, but most of all to skip down a lane with the sun in my heart singing a happy refrain. oh la la la da da dop doo da da dop de doo..

Joyce Lim unzipped at 1:05 AM with 3 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments:
alermak u juz need a partner la.tok so much.hahhaz. :P
 
hello i resent that ok. i wasn't talking about havin a significant other. you just spoilt my entire entry. hmpfh
 
sorry sorry!aiya...tts wad e trashbin thingy is for wad..juz delete ma post la..i wun do it cuz i tink u shld..hugs dun lyk tt la!
 
Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia