Thursday, August 05, 2004

no reason

i'm moody, angry, restless and yearning, reaching for something deep within me to dig out and admire.
hai.. i feel strangely displaced, i keep thinking about it. and the thought grows stronger everytime i try to push it away, and my mind strays back to restless happy days and wish i could turn back time.
i don't know why, but i eye my phone with shifty eyes just recently, as if i was anticipating a call from you. i'm weird.
the more i play the more i want to break out of this web of my doing.
i hate you.
law school here i come, cross my fingers and wish me luck. i just want to fly away and start all over new

Joyce Lim unzipped at 11:45 PM with 0 comments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments: Post a Comment
Webset © Blogfrocks
Image © Inertia